You may or may not have heard of NIA Dance
During these past few months I have metamorphosised (another good word) from a web content writer/copywriter into a Nia dance teacher. It’s been an amazing experience and I look forward to starting my Nia dance classes up here in Staffordshire from February next year.
To give you a quick taster of Nia:
- It increases the pleasure of living in your body
- It strengthens muscles, improves muscle tone, and increases muscle definition
- It calms the mind and relieves stress
- It increases grace and flexibility
- It improves organ function
- It enhances sensory awareness
- It improves circulation of blood
- It strengthens immunity
- It improves concentration and cognitive function
And…. most important….it’s fun!
So, consequently, my blog posts will be metamorphosising too, although I feel the combination of Nia and writing can only be a good one…. there’s so much to write about.